Terms & Conditions
These terms (the “Agreement”) are between you (“you” or “Client”) and Sara Davison Global Enterprises (SDGE).
Please read our terms and conditions below and if you do not agree with any of the content, please do not take part in any Heartbreak to Happiness Online Breakup Support Groups. By taking part in any HH session you agree to the below:
HH Online Group Session Guidelines:
- Participation – everyone will have the opportunity to share their story in a way which suits them. Members only need to share as much information as they are comfortable with.
- Respect – please respect others’ difference and their views (even when they are different to your own). This includes tolerance and listening without judgment. Avoid graphic details during shares as it may be upsetting for other Members.
- Inappropriate behaviour – or behaviour that makes people feel uncomfortable will result in you being immediately removed from the Zoom meeting. This includes excessive swearing, inappropriate attire, being obviously under the influence of drugs or alcohol, oversharing inappropriate details.
- Safe Space – the intention is to always provide a safe space where we can develop trust in each other, be supportive and supported. If the HH Coach believes that a member’s conduct is not contributing to a safe environment, then (s)he may decide to discuss the person’s behaviour with them individually.
- Privacy – When you attend a group session, you must be in a room alone. If others are in the home, please be in a different room and wear headphones to protect the privacy of other group session clients.
- Personal Details – Please ensure that you show at least your first name and last initial on your zoom and ensure your camera is on when you enter the group so that we can identify you. Please ensure you aren’t displaying any personal contact details (last name, email or phone number) as your Zoom name.
- Recordings – HH Group Session Members are strictly prohibited from recording group sessions for any reason. Recording sessions will result in immediate termination of access to HH group sessions, without refund of any fees paid to date. Any session recordings by SDGE will only be used internally for HH Coach training purposes to ensure we maintain our high standard of coaching.
- Time awareness – Be mindful of time. Everyone who wishes to share deserves equal opportunity to speak and get feedback
- Confidentiality – We ask that clients also keep the names of group session clients confidential, although we can’t guarantee that clients will keep confidentiality. SDGE will not share your contact information with anyone or facilitate you sharing your contact information with anyone.
Online Group Sessions
- Session duration is one hour
- Sessions run over zoom meeting
- You can attend as many sessions as you choose each week
- We have a variety of times to suit all global time zones
- Everyone is welcome to attend
- If you sign up on a free trial you will have unlimited access to all sessions that week.
- There is one free trial permitted per person.
- If for any reason you don’t attend any sessions during your free trial do let us know and SDGE can roll over your free week access.
How the Payment Works
Heartbreak to Happiness Online Support Group (HH) sessions are paid on a subscription basis, either weekly, monthly or quarterly and the fee will be automatically deducted according to your subscription type. You will be charged using third party software and SDGE is not responsible for any unauthorised access or security breaches the third-party processor may experience.
Refunds & Cancellation
Having access to the HH group sessions means that you will be charged your subscription fee until you cancel through by emailing us at email@example.com. For that reason, if you don’t attend group sessions your subscription will remain active so you have access to the group sessions if/when you need them.
You can cancel your access to HH group sessions at any time although the first payment and any fees thereafter are non-refundable. If you don’t want to be charged again, please make sure you cancel your access to HH before the next payment is taken. When you sign up to a subscription to gain access to HH Group Sessions, you give consent for SDGE to charge your debit or credit account.
Representations of Client
HH group sessions are not a substitute for licensed mental health care. As a client, you understand that in order to receive a diagnosis or treatment plan, you need to visit a licensed mental health professional. You agree to not seek any diagnosis from HH/SDGE. We cannot treat or prevent a mental illness, whether in-person or remotely, including:
(a) conducting a professional evaluation of an individual’s condition of mental health, mental illness, or emotional disorder consistent with standards generally recognised in the professions of mental health therapy;
(b) establishing a diagnosis in accordance with established written standards generally recognised in the professions of mental health therapy;
(c) prescribing a plan for the prevention or treatment of a condition of mental illness or emotional disorder;
(d) engaging in the conduct of professional intervention, including psychotherapy by the application of established methods and procedures generally recognised in the professions of mental health therapy.
You agree to not look to or rely upon HH/SDGE for any of the above listed services. You understand and agree that HH/SDGE is not providing mental health services and you are fully responsible for your physical and emotional well-being during a HH/SDGE session and choices made during and thereafter.
Similarly, the aim of HH group sessions is to provide Breakup and Divorce coaching and support. Physical violence, sexual violence and other crimes are outside the scope of HH group sessions. Thus, victims of physical or sexual abuse or clients who have knowledge of a crime should contact their local domestic abuse charity and/or local authorities.
HH groups sessions do not provide legal or financial advice. As a client, you understand that in order to receive legal or financial advice you need to visit a legal or financial professional. You agree not to seek any legal or financial advice from HH/SDGE.
You agree to not look to or rely upon HH/SDGE for any legal or financial services. You understand and agree that HH/SDGE is not providing these services and you are fully responsible for your legal and financial situation and choices made during and thereafter.
By using the HH/SDGE service you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available at HH/SDGE through our services. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or action suggested or recommended.
You agree that SDGE has not made any guarantees about the results of utilising our services. You recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of SDGE.
You hereby release, waive, and forever discharge SDGE, its owners, contractors, agents, successors, assigns and Coaches from every claim for damages you may now have as well as those you may yet acquire arising out of actions or omissions of a SDGE representative to the full extent permitted by law. You further declare and represent that you are competent to enter this Agreement and do so of your own free will. You further declare that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to you to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind your heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents. If you breach any of the terms of this Agreement in any way, you agree to be responsible for paying all damages incurred by SDGE, including, but not limited to any expenses, and lawyers’ fees regardless of whether litigation is required. This paragraph will survive any conclusion or termination of this Agreement.
You understand that HH coaches will not provide testimony unless legally compelled by a judge’s order. If a Coach is required to testify, they are ethically bound not to give opinions. Coaches will not make recommendations about the decisions before the court.
You agree that you will not contract with or receive coaching services from any HH Coach outside of the HH/SDGE structure or hire or pay any HH Coach directly. You will immediately notify SDGE of any suggestion by a HH coach that you hire that coach outside of HH/SDGE. You agree that any referral made by HH/SDGE for other professional services is in no way intended to be an endorsement of that service provider by HH/SDGE. You agree and acknowledge the importance of personally evaluating the qualifications of all service providers and agree it is your individual decision to make regarding which service provider(s) to use. This paragraph will survive any conclusion or termination of this Agreement.
Client agrees that it will not at any time make, publish or communicate to any person or entity or post on any public forum a defamatory or disparaging remark, comment or statement concerning HH/SDGE or any of its directors, Coaches, team members, contractors, employees, agents, or clients. Doing so may result in immediate termination of Client’s services and blocking Client access to the HH groups and may result in legal action.
This is important because SDGE will not disclose the identity of clients, and therefore cannot respond to or refute such disparagement publicly without revealing confidential information about the client. Similarly, SDGE agrees to not make any public statements on any forum about a client’s participation in the program in any capacity, including refuting untrue statements or claims made against HH/SDGE.
By scheduling a session and clicking on “I agree to the terms and conditions” you agree to be added to the SDGE email list and to receive communications from SDGE. We treat your information confidentially and it will not share or sell any of your personal information with or to third parties.
Although we have an SSL Certificate which ensures SDGE provides secure, encrypted communications between a website and an internet browser, SDGE cannot guarantee the privacy of its users from hackers.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between SDGE and Client but not the entire agreement between HH/SDGE and one of its coaches. It is non-assignable without the written consent of the other party. You agree that you have no agreement with any owner, agent or Coach affiliate of SDGE in his or her individual capacity. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable the remainder of the Agreement shall not be affected. All modifications to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by SDGE and Client. This contract will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Great Britain.