(a trading name of Sara Davison Global Enterprises Limited)
Divorce Coaching: Terms of Business
At this particular time in your life, it is important for us to be clear as to the terms on which we will be providing our services to you. Please therefore read the terms below, and if you have any questions, do let us know. Subject to that, we would ask you to sign and date at the bottom of the terms, to confirm your agreement to them. We look forward to working with you.
- Our services:
- (a) You and your coach will agree the scope of the divorce coaching you are seeking at your first consultation.
- (b) Consultations can take place at our offices in Ascot, in your own home or at a neutral venue, or by way of telephone calls or Skype. Our strong preference is that the first consultation is held by way of a physical meeting with you.
- (c) Please note that our coaching is not counseling, psychotherapy or psychoanalysis and nor do we provide mental health services or advice. It is not, and is not to be used as, a substitute for appropriate professional advice. In particular, it is you responsibility to seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, mental health or other specific matters from an appropriate adviser.
- (a) Our hourly fee is £195 including VAT, which is payable in advance. Our hourly rates are subject to change, but 30 days’ prior written notice will be given.
- (b) Travel expenses and our time are not charged for consultations held within a 10 mile radius of our offices in Ascot or in central London. Where travel expenses and our time are to be charged for, these will be discussed and agreed with you in advance. You will be responsible for the cost of booking any neutral venue for consultations.
- Cancellation and missed consultations:
- (a) If you are unable to attend a consultation, please let us know as soon as possible. If you simply fail to attend a consultation or do not give the required notice of not less than 48 hours, we reserve the right to retain the fees paid.
- (b) It is important that the consultations start at the agreed time. If you are late for a consultation, the consultation will in any event be deemed to have started at the agreed time.
- (a) Our coaching is provided with all reasonable care and skill, but subject to that, we do not accept any further liability to you, and in particular, we give no warranty as to what you may achieve as a consequence of our coaching. You are responsible for the actions you take or don’t take as a consequence of the coaching received.
- (b) To the extent permitted by law, our maximum aggregate liability in acting for you is capped at what is recoverable by us under our professional indemnity cover from time to time (currently £5,000,000: a copy of the policy is available on request).
- (a) Any information you pass to your coach is entirely confidential and will not be disclosed to others, save in circumstances in which our withholding of information might result in harm to you or others or lead to legal proceedings of any kind, or as may be required by the law. It is of course not possible to protect the confidentiality of information that is transmitted electronically through emails and computers connected to internet that do not utilise security or encryption protection.
- (b) In the event that consultations are conducted in a group format, you agree to maintain the confidentiality of all information communicated to you by your coach and by our other coaching clients.
- (c) We will deal with all information we receive from you in accordance with the Data Protection Act1998. You in turn consent to us holding and processing in any form information and transferring information we collect in relation to you for the purposes of providing our services.
- Online Digital Product Selling:
- We may from time to time sell online digital content and you allow us to do so by accepting these terms and conditions.
- Termination and withdrawal:
- (a) You or your coach may terminate the coaching relationship at any time on prior written notice. So far as possible we would give you reasonable notice and explain the reasons to you, but in any event, we would return to you any pre-paid fees.
- (b) If we have not had a physical meeting and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 apply, you may have the right to withdraw from these terms within 7 days of the date you asked us to provide our services without any charge. However, if a consultation has taken place, you will not have the right to withdraw.
- Proper law and jurisdiction:
- (a) The services we are providing to you are governed by English law and we and you agree that the English Courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these terms and their subject matter.
Name & Registered Office:
SARA DAVISON GLOBAL ENTERPRISES LIMITED
15 ALCESTER ROAD
Company No. 08599385